Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to share my newly bought Lucky Palms new world. It was purchased from the ea store by me to share with you.  This is the standard version . If you click on follow me, and send me a message on here via click on comment section of my blog. You can post it here and then  provide me with your email address.  I will then independently provide you with a personal link to the Deluxe Version of Lucky Palms. I hope all enjoy!!!








Once you have clicked on follow me than , you will have to put in your comment that you would like for me to email you the link to your email address. Than I will provide the link to you from my mediafire share files. Thank you and have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. i've just be ur follower..can u provide me the lucky palms to download

    ReplyDelete