Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ground level pond home, and guest place.


Hello Everybody, I have decided to upload both the Bubble house, and Copper stone versions of the this house. I know everyone will most like prefer the glass version, but for some reason when I used the Glass mesh doors they would not open when I clicked on the Sim to walk through. If any of you can tell me why I could not seem to get it to work, than it would greatly be appreciated. 

This home is surrounded by a very lovely pond, and it features a small two level guest house for your Sims visitors. The guest house has a sofa , bathroom, and second level lounge area with a window view of the pond below. The house itself have one bedroom, bath, living room, kitchen, and dinning area.

I would like to take the time out to thank the creator of the custom content used to make this content able to be created. I thank you very much Lunasimslulami for your Window, Doors, and Valentines bedroom mesh's. Below is a list of other creator's I would like to thank also for your very nice creations also:

  1. Pralinesims
  2. _Kriss
  3. julianatraga29
  4. DoT
  5. magicdawn
  6. Angela
  7. Simcredible
  8. Jomsims
  9. luckyoyo
  10. AshleyBlack

















To Download the file Click here:








No comments:

Post a Comment