Saturday, November 13, 2010



My site is for Sim fans like me who really enjoy the game and sharing their projects too with other people.
If you see a house or community Lot in the Photos album section you like and the file is not uploaded yet, than most likely I have been experiencing difficulty uploading the file in zip format. If the file is not available and you really want to download the lot, than please feel free to email me and I will be sure to get the file to you. Ooh also If you download a software called HJSplit than you can use this to join your rar and zip files together and download the file into your Sims 3 downloads folder or your Mods folder that should contain your packages and resource cfg folders. If you go MTS2 website and download the monkey framework from Dephy that would enable your mods folder to appear. So all you would need to do is extract your files into that folder. So that the creator's meshes would show up in your game. I will  be uploading some of my story telling movie stills that I have made. You will have to click on my yahoo groups link tab to navigate over to the filmmakers site. My sites was originally intended for the storytelling and animated Sims 2 & 3 movies. Al thou you may not see anything here or there now it will be up and running very soon. All is welcome to subscribe to my Blog page and follow me, but please do not download any of my creations and re-alter or re-upload to any of the exchange sites and claim them as your own. Also remember that this is only for storytelling or movies and some of my creations pertaining to the Sims 2 or 3. Thanks for taken the time out to check out this group and as always any suggestions or comments are all welcome. So if you have any messages you would like to post that would be of good benefit to the group than please do so. Also please remember to respect others as you will have them to respect you.
If you want to check out some of my work already that include both Sims 2 and 3 custom made content , than here is the link to my other page on yahoo groups. http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hollywood_Playboysims/

I ALSO WANTED TO ADD A LINK TO MY SON'S SIMS 3 PAGE AS HE IS A UP COMING ARTIST AND WANTS TO DO ARCHITECTURE AND LANDSCAPING. SOME NEW ITEMS ARE ON HIS SIMS 3 PAGE Also.
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/artistickalee
We provided for you some outstanding websites for you to click on below. We have a directory of Sims 3 fan-sites that are actually search-able by content! For example, if you are looking for hair meshes, you can filter so you only see sites with hair meshes. Only 100% free sites are listed. Most of this Blog is dedicated to the simmers for informational purposes only. Please do be mindful that if you click on any of the links to the other sites and do download their custom content, than you should consult the author of that site to see if you can use their meshes or creations for your own personal purposes. Also remember to read their site policy that can help you to understand their rules and regulations for re-coloring their mesh’s or uploads of their lots.
Thanks for taking the time out to read my posts, and Happy Simmings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment